[physical_therapists_in_business] Re: forming this group..?

  • Charlene K. Anderson
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 30, 2000
      Dear Abed,
      Thank you for joining. Are you able to utilize your crediblity in your
      new job? When you looked for something else, did your PT degree help?
      Are you looking for business opportunities?
      I have a friend who is a foreigned trained OT. Her problem was that
      she needed a employer/sponsor in order to work. When the field was
      good that wasn't a problem, now it is.
      Please continue to share your thoughts and ideas. I hope that you will
      be able to find some valuable ideas here.
      Sincerely,
      Charlene

      "abed" <amora-@...> wrote:
      original article:http://www.egroups.com/group/physical_therapists_in_bu
      siness/?start=23
      > dear charlene,
      >
      > Your idea of this group is great and we as physical therapists should
      > work together to try to market ourselves and give a better idea to the
      > public about physical therapy profession.
      > I have just joined your group today after i read the article in
      Advance