Positions available with KPT Physical Therapy - Maryland

  • Stan Shapiro
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29, 2004
      All,

      KPT Physical Therapy in Maryland, is presently recruiting for a physical
      therapist, a physical therapist assistant, and an Administrative
      Assistants with medical billing experience. If you know of any who
      might be interested in a position with KPT, please let me know.

      We are offering a sign-on bonus, and/or a recruiting bonus. Any
      "outsider," or any KPT staff member (except a manager) is eligible for
      the recruiting bonus.

      Please forward this e-mail to anyone who might be interested.

      Thanks!

      --Stan

      Stanley Shapiro, BS, MS
      Administrator, Kensington Physical Therapy, Inc.
      Ofc 301-990-4000, Fax 301-948-2118
      Administrative office: 18221-D Flower Hill Way
      Gaithersburg, MD 20879-5333

      ---