Re: Thoughts on the best ways to recruit P.T.'s

  • RSGPT
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 6 11:04 AM
      Dan,

      The APTA is a good start, possibly the APTA's private practice
      section. I would also check into the individual state PT
      organizations that your looking to start with. Look to set up a
      booth at State/National PT conventions. Try health care job fairs or
      put up a flyer at PT schools (I know we had a builitin board at our
      school that had flyers from all over the country). Check out
      www.rehabedge.com, www.PTmanager.com (and the Yahoo group) and
      APTC.biz and physicaltherapist.com.

      The speed of which your website crawls along with providing the
      information that is there with no ability to quickly scan, skip to
      the next page or section is quite annoying. I would suggest fixing
      that. No index? No skip intro? What seems cool to you or the web
      person who designed it isn't working for me but I'm only one
      therapist...who is impatient...so, maybe I'm the one with the
      problem?

      Good luck,

      Ryan S. Gephart, PT, CSCS
      rsgpt@...

      --- In physical_therapists_in_business@yahoogroups.com, "s4ptdan"
      <DCA@S...> wrote:
      > Greetings,
      >
      > My name is Dan Alloway. I am a new member to your group. I work
      for
      > Systems4PT - a computer operating software system developed by
      PT's,