Writing Articles

  • DScott
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2004
      Hello,

      I hope this is appropriate to post here.

      I am looking for a PT or PT student that would be interested in writing for my website.

      I sell ergonomic products on a high traffic website.
      The writing would consist of advantages or disadvantages of using particular products.
      As well as the propper use of these products.

      I can't pay a lot, however, I will credit the author if they are interested in the exposure.

      Please contact me off list for more details.

      Thank you.

      David S.