Re: [physical_therapists_in_business] salary

  • Kerry Fitz
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 26, 2004
      Check out Advance online, they do a salary survey every year, and break it down by region, and setting. Kerry

      sera_2711 <sera_2711@...> wrote:
      can anyone tell me what is the starting pay for a PT (fresh graduate
      with masters)in a  permanent position and as a traveller?

    • Allan Jay M. Gura
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 12, 2004
        Dear Serra,

        It is against the law for employers to pay a licensed
        PT below $20/hour.

        Jay

        --- Kerry Fitz <kfitz2000@...> wrote:

        > Check out Advance online, they do a salary survey
        > every year, and break it down by region, and
        > setting. Kerry
        >
        > sera_2711 <sera_2711@...> wrote:can anyone
        > tell me what is the starting pay for a PT (fresh
        > graduate
        > with masters)in a permanent position and as a
        > traveller?

        > physical_therapists_in_business@...

        > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

        > Yahoo! Terms of Service.

        > Yahoo! Mail Address AutoComplete - You start. We
        finish.