Re: [physical_therapists_in_business]

  • shraddha oza
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 25, 2004
      hi !
      Does anyone have exp. with starting a therapy staffing company? I would love to have details.
      please send it on yahoo groups or send it at soza1106@...
      thank you
      Sue

      sera_2711 <sera_2711@...> wrote:
      can anyone tell me what is the starting pay for a PT (fresh graduate
      with masters)in a  permanent position and as a traveller?

    • Evelyn Capdevila
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 25, 2004
        Depends where you're working (city/state).  You're best bet is to look up salary.com for a better idea.

        sera_2711 <sera_2711@...> wrote:
        can anyone tell me what is the starting pay for a PT (fresh graduate
        with masters)in a  permanent position and as a traveller?

        Evelyn Capdevila MPT, CWS

        http://mail.yahoo.com

      • Kerry Fitz
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 26, 2004
          Check out Advance online, they do a salary survey every year, and break it down by region, and setting. Kerry

          sera_2711 <sera_2711@...> wrote:
          can anyone tell me what is the starting pay for a PT (fresh graduate
          with masters)in a  permanent position and as a traveller?

        • Allan Jay M. Gura
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 12, 2004
            Dear Serra,

            It is against the law for employers to pay a licensed
            PT below $20/hour.

            Jay

            --- Kerry Fitz <kfitz2000@...> wrote:

            > Check out Advance online, they do a salary survey
            > every year, and break it down by region, and
            > setting. Kerry
            >
            > sera_2711 <sera_2711@...> wrote:can anyone
            > tell me what is the starting pay for a PT (fresh
            > graduate
            > with masters)in a permanent position and as a
            > traveller?

            > physical_therapists_in_business@...

            > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

            > Yahoo! Terms of Service.

            > Yahoo! Mail Address AutoComplete - You start. We
            finish.