salary

  • sera_2711
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 24, 2004
      can anyone tell me what is the starting pay for a PT (fresh graduate
      with masters)in a permanent position and as a traveller?
    • shraddha oza
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 25, 2004
        hi !
        Does anyone have exp. with starting a therapy staffing company? I would love to have details.
        please send it on yahoo groups or send it at soza1106@...
        thank you
        Sue

        sera_2711 <sera_2711@...> wrote:
        can anyone tell me what is the starting pay for a PT (fresh graduate
        with masters)in a  permanent position and as a traveller?

      • Evelyn Capdevila
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 25, 2004
          Depends where you're working (city/state).  You're best bet is to look up salary.com for a better idea.

          sera_2711 <sera_2711@...> wrote:
          can anyone tell me what is the starting pay for a PT (fresh graduate
          with masters)in a  permanent position and as a traveller?

          Evelyn Capdevila MPT, CWS

          http://mail.yahoo.com

        • Kerry Fitz
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 26, 2004
            Check out Advance online, they do a salary survey every year, and break it down by region, and setting. Kerry

            sera_2711 <sera_2711@...> wrote:
            can anyone tell me what is the starting pay for a PT (fresh graduate
            with masters)in a  permanent position and as a traveller?

          • Allan Jay M. Gura
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 12 5:40 PM
              Dear Serra,

              It is against the law for employers to pay a licensed
              PT below $20/hour.

              Jay

              --- Kerry Fitz <kfitz2000@...> wrote:

              > Check out Advance online, they do a salary survey
              > every year, and break it down by region, and
              > setting. Kerry
              >
              > sera_2711 <sera_2711@...> wrote:can anyone
              > tell me what is the starting pay for a PT (fresh
              > graduate
              > with masters)in a permanent position and as a
              > traveller?

              > physical_therapists_in_business@...

              > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

              > Yahoo! Terms of Service.

              > Yahoo! Mail Address AutoComplete - You start. We
              finish.