Re: " Heavy and Dirty Duty"

  • Charlene Anderson, PT
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 12, 2004
      Good luck in finding a PT aide position.
      In your search for a position, may I suggest that you not refer to
      any duty in Physical Therapy as "heavy" or "dirty" We do work in
      service of people in need.

      Further, if you want to really learn about PT, in my opinion, work in
      the PT Dept or Rehab Department of a Hospital, while work on the side
      as a massage therapist to support yourself. If a job isn't available,
      volunteer until one becomes available.

      Thank you,

      Charlene