  • barisakocan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 12, 2004
      Hello,

      I live in Houston, TX and I am currently a certified female massage
      therapist, planning to enter a PTA school in September 2004. In the
      meantime I am looking for a PT Aid position to have my foot in the
      door and to learn the business from inside. I am aware that most Aid
      positions involve heavy and dirty duty. But instead I want my massage
      skills to be utilized and learn physical therapy at the same time.
      Please let me know if you have any opportunities this kind. And
      please keep in mind that I have work authorization in the US.

      You can reach me via tulaycepni@... and you can view my
      resume in this link, the file name is Tulay Cepni.

      Thanks,
      Tulay