Re: How to get a job as a PT Aide?

  • Charlene Anderson, PT
    Message 1 of 2 , May 27, 2004
      Hi,

      Good luck in PTA school.
      I think that it would be far more beneficial to volunteer regularly
      in a Rehab Unit or in a PT Dept of a hospital than to become an
      aide. You would benefit from the exposure to a variety of Diagnosis'
      The fact that you know massage means that you know one aspect of PT.
      Rather than finding an aide position that utilizes something you
      know, you could learn other aspects that you don't.

      Charlene, P.T.