Home Health Business

  • h_onis
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 19, 2004
      Hi,
      I plan to start my own Home Health business very soon.The problem is
      that I do not have any idea where to begin and what to look for.
      Please help by giving some advice , references or anything that
      might be of help
      Thanks
    • Charlene Anderson, PT
      Message 2 of 3 , May 27, 2004
        Home health is very complicated. Are you saying that you would like
        to open up an Agency with PT, OT, ST, Nursing, MSW etc? Billing
        Medicare part A or a Part B practice?
      • Don Fernandez
        Message 3 of 3 , May 27, 2004
          No, one of my clients who has started a business to support the PT's is looking to add a PT to his staff to help to develop the computerized routines.

          Don Fernandez
          Sequoia Consulting, Inc.
          4848 San Felipe Rd              (408) 274-4364 Voice
          #150-312                        (408) 516-9832 Fax
          San Jose, CA  95135       (408) 482-3327 Cell
          don@sequoia-partners