Positions Available in Maryland

  • stanshapiro555
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 21, 2004
      KPT Physical Therapy is presently growing, and recruiting for full-
      and part-time physical therapists and physical therapist assistants
      in the Maryland suburbs of Washington, DC. We are a PT-owned (woman-
      owned, but "mom-and-pop" run) practice of 25 years. We stress
      manual skills.

      If you know of any who might be interested in a position with KPT,
      please let me know. Please forward this e-mail to anyone who might
      be interested. We are offering a sign-on bonus, and/or a recruiting
      bonus. We have a great package and are a great place to work.

      More details are available on our recording at 301-990-4004 or by e-
      mail at rehab@... .

      Stan Shapiro
      KPT Physical Therapy