Re: [physical_therapists_in_business] Physical therapy billing

  • John Tyree
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 23, 2004
      Yes I had questions about billing procedures, what are the different TOS codes from the different insurance companies:
      ie I know of BCBS the 97000-97750 TOS code is "D", exam is "6"
      How about the other insurance companies, UHC, Cigna; do you use a "09" for the TOS codes??.

      Thanks

      preferredptbilling <usc1@...> wrote:
      Hi. I'm new to the group and just wanted to offer to answer any
      questions you might have about billing problems. You may e-mail
      questions and at my earliest convenience will answer them.

    • Todd Bean
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 17, 2004
        Sorry not to have reponded. I checked my inbox and did not find a previous e-mail. How can I help?

        Todd
        Preferred PT Billing
        Looking for some billing assistance myself; I sent you an email a
        while back but have not heard anything.

        --- In
        physical_therapists_in_business@yahoogroups.com, "preferredptbilling"