Re: New Member, New product, question

  • Anne Howard
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 26, 2004
      In our PT program (grad USC '92) we did have to go
      through the mechanics of making a business on paper
      and it included budgeting, marketing, HR issues, etc.
      Our professor would call attention to unrealistic
      projections, etc.

      In acquiring my own practice 1.5 years out of school,
      there were a lot of issues that weren't covered
      especially in regard to emerging managed care issues,
      but it was a good exercise to learn to find and use
      suitable resources.

      Can't recall the text we used...it was specific to PT
      practice management as I recall.

      Anne Howard, MPT
      California
    • Susan Penner
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 18, 2004
        Thanks for your response! I believe my book is more comprehensive than
        most, yet it's introductory so it should help "fill the gaps" in economic
        and financial knowledge and skills.

        physical_therapists_in_business@...