Thoughts on the best ways to recruit P.T.'s

  • s4ptdan
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 3 8:22 AM
      Greetings,

      My name is Dan Alloway. I am a new member to your group. I work for
      Systems4PT - a computer operating software system developed by PT's,
      for PT's. The system covers patient registration, through
      documentation to zero ballance billing.
      {please visit us at Systems4PT.com}

      We are in the process of recruiting therapists, trainers and aides to
      sell and install our system into PT clinics. We've tried monster.com
      with no response, (Therapists tell me that they would not look on
      monster for opporutnities). We will be placing an add on APTA.org.

      Does anyone have successful approaches toward recruiting PT's that
      you would be willing to share?

      We are recruting in the MA, CT, NY, NJ regions.

      Thanks for your help.

      Dan Alloway
      Systems4PT
      203-938-9915
      Systems4PT.com
    • RSGPT
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 6, 2004
        Dan,

        The APTA is a good start, possibly the APTA's private practice
        section. I would also check into the individual state PT
        organizations that your looking to start with. Look to set up a
        booth at State/National PT conventions. Try health care job fairs or
        put up a flyer at PT schools (I know we had a builitin board at our
        school that had flyers from all over the country). Check out
        www.rehabedge.com, www.PTmanager.com (and the Yahoo group) and
        APTC.biz and physicaltherapist.com.

        The speed of which your website crawls along with providing the
        information that is there with no ability to quickly scan, skip to
        the next page or section is quite annoying. I would suggest fixing
        that. No index? No skip intro? What seems cool to you or the web
        person who designed it isn't working for me but I'm only one
        therapist...who is impatient...so, maybe I'm the one with the
        problem?

        Good luck,

        Ryan S. Gephart, PT, CSCS
        rsgpt@...