Needed: Full-time PT or PTA for aquatic program in Knoxville, TN

  • Andrea Salzman
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 11, 2004

      Licensed Physical Therapist or Physical Therapy Assistant needed full-time for the aquatic program at our North Knoxville, TN outpatient clinic.  Excellent opportunity to work with a growing team of professionals in a beautiful facility featuring a 25 meter pool.  Great benefit package including continuing education opportunities.  Please e-mail resume to mkane@... or Fax resume to 865-687-5367.

      Vicki Rountree
      Associated Therapeutics, Inc.