Physical therapy billing

  • preferredptbilling
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 16, 2004
      Hi. I'm new to the group and just wanted to offer to answer any
      questions you might have about billing problems. You may e-mail
      questions and at my earliest convenience will answer them.
    • John Tyree
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 23, 2004
        Yes I had questions about billing procedures, what are the different TOS codes from the different insurance companies:
        ie I know of BCBS the 97000-97750 TOS code is "D", exam is "6"
        How about the other insurance companies, UHC, Cigna; do you use a "09" for the TOS codes??.

        Thanks

        preferredptbilling <usc1@...> wrote:
        Hi. I'm new to the group and just wanted to offer to answer any
        questions you might have about billing problems. You may e-mail
        questions and at my earliest convenience will answer them.

      • texaspt2003
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 24, 2004
          Looking for some billing assistance myself; I sent you an email a
          while back but have not heard anything.

          --- In
          physical_therapists_in_business@yahoogroups.com, "preferredptbilling"
          <usc1@u...> wrote:
          > Hi. I'm new to the group and just wanted to offer to answer any
          > questions you might have about billing problems. You may e-mail
          > questions and at my earliest convenience will answer them.
        • Todd Bean
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 17, 2004
            Sorry not to have reponded. I checked my inbox and did not find a previous e-mail. How can I help?

            Todd
            Preferred PT Billing