[physical_therapists_in_business] industrial PT's in business

  • Scott Jones
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 29, 2000
      Are there any physical therapists out there who deal mostly with onsite
      work?
      This is a great way for employers to reduce workers compensation costs
      and get employees better.
    • Charlene K. Anderson
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 31, 2000
        Dear Scott,
        It sounds like a good idea. How would you market to the employer or
        insurance company? If I hear of any other PT who is already doing this
        I will be sure to have him address the group.
        Charlene

        "scott jones" <sjns7-@...> wrote:
        original article:http://www.egroups.com/group/physical_therapists_in_bu
        siness/?start=21