new PT

  • texaspt2003
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 9, 2004
      I did my schooling at Pacific U in Oregon, new to the Texas scene; I
      need some help with billing; all these different insurance
      companies; what TOS codes do you use.

      For therapy codes 97001-97799; what TOS codes, how about for initial
      exams.

      One of my friends in the field mentioned for BCBS using "D" for
      therapy codes and "06" for exam codes?? He also mentioned for the
      other big insurance carriers like UHC and Cigna to use "09" for
      everything?, any input would be greatly appreciated.

      Thanks