[physical_therapists_in_business] Re: business opportunity

  • Charlene K. Anderson
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 28, 2000
      Dear Margaret,
      Thanks for asking. I hope any member with experience will answer. I
      will also ask a couple of therapists I know who have a practice in a
      fitness center to respond. I also recall a recent article in the PT
      magazine (for APTA members) which profiled a PT practice/fitness
      center. I will look into communicating with them to assist in
      answering your question. What state are you in? Would the fitness
      center also include a PT practice?
      Charlene

      "margaret nester" <bmtr-@...> wrote:
      original article:http://www.egroups.com/group/physical_therapists_in_bu