Encouraging independence

  • Lyn
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 10, 2004
      Hi,

      My name is Lyn, I am a volunteer Director of Communications for a
      soon to launch non-profit website who's mission is to help anyone
      with disabilities locate and find mobility and assistive equipment
      that support independence.

      I would like to ask you to give us some feedback about our website.
      Our intention is to make it easy to navigate, and contains
      information that is useful, and to be a valuable resource for the
      community with disability.

      Please visit www.AbleProject.org and then email me with any critique,
      comments etc. If there are improvements you fell would make it
      better or something we left out or didn't think about, any comments
      would be welcome.

      Regards,
      Lyn