[physical_therapists_in_business] business opportunity

  • Margaret Nester
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 28, 2000
      I am a physical therapist interested in opening a health and fitness
      center. Does anyone have experience with this? Any ideas regarding
      companies that would provide support? Thanx
    • Charlene K. Anderson
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 28, 2000
        Dear Margaret,
        Thanks for asking. I hope any member with experience will answer. I
        will also ask a couple of therapists I know who have a practice in a
        fitness center to respond. I also recall a recent article in the PT
        magazine (for APTA members) which profiled a PT practice/fitness
        center. I will look into communicating with them to assist in
        answering your question. What state are you in? Would the fitness
        center also include a PT practice?
        Charlene

        "margaret nester" <bmtr-@...> wrote:
        original article:http://www.egroups.com/group/physical_therapists_in_bu