We need your feedback please!

  • Lyn
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 8, 2004
      Hi,

      My name is Lyn, I am a volunteer for a non profit organization who's
      website and mission is to help the disabled community easily find the
      necessary mobility and assistive equipment which is available that
      encourages independence.

      We are just about ready to launch www.ableproject.org website to the
      disabled community but before we do we'd like to know your feedback
      on how we could make it better, especially in regards of how it could
      be improved to be of better assistance to you and your needs as a PT
      as well as the patients who you care so much about.

      Thank you in advance for your valued opinion.

      www.ableproject.org

      Regards,
      Lyn