[physical_therapists_in_business] How can this group help you?

  • Charlene K. Anderson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 27, 2000
      Dear PT's,
      I would like to share with you how this group came about, in hopes that
      it
      illustrates how this group can be helpful.
      I subscribed to the ADVANCE about 2 months ago at their website.
      I had the opportunity to fill out a directory areas of expertise
      or interests. I clicked Network because I wanted to network with other
      PT's.
      Several days later, I received
      an email from a PT asking about PT provider networks. I felt a bit
      silly for

      misunderstanding what they meant about network, but offered to help him.
      I called a friend. She gave me a provider network, a contact and a
      phone number. I emailed it to him.
      Then while at another website I found the website to the provider and
      sent
      that to him as well. I really enjoyed helping, and decided that if
      there weren't any groups to help independent PT's then I would create
      one!
      Because of my home business, I am in contact with numerous
      entrepreneurial
      PT's, most with their own private practice. I would be more than
      happy
      to use my resources to help PT's develop and grow independent of a job.
      If you have a business related question or need to connect with someone
      perhaps doing what you would like to do, say PT in an athletic club,
      share it with the group.
      If you would like to know what we are doing just ask. I
      am with a company that welcomes new professionals. I imagine there are
      other business that do also.
      If we don't have the answer for you, I will try to find someone who
      does!
      I hope to hear from you!
      Charlene