Re: [physical_therapists_in_business] $$$PT"S TO DO EVALS TO DETERMINE NECESSITY FOR MOTORIZED CHAIRS $$$

  • Kerry Fitz
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 27, 2003
      Hey Brian... its been awhile since Ive talked to you, but it seems that ur doing well for yourself. Just wanted to send a quick note to say hi, and see what youve been up to.  I also have been looking into the DME companies... so maybe this time you can help me starting up, verses the other way around. Are u going to atlanta to the DME conference?  When u say "we" did you get some partners? Are you still doing the outpatient clinics? Anyway... going to stop here, I look forward to hearing from you, and congrats on expanding... Kerry FitzGerald, Dynamic Rehab Center, Spring Hill, FL

      brian richman <gymnst37@...> wrote:
      We are a Durable medical equipment company looking for PT's to write evals to help determine if a patient is suitable for an electric wheelchair. Areas needed are Pittsburgh, Maryland and Ohio. We provide the patients, you do the evals and you or your company can bill Medicare for it. Great opportunity to make extra cash!!!
      Call 800-713-0395