Searching for PT's and industy professionals in Columbus, OH

  • mshelton94
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 19, 2003
      I am presently developing an outpatient therapy
      business plan that aims to either start de novo
      facilities or purchase small network of clinics.

      As part of my due diligence, I am trying to meet therapists and
      industry professionals in the Columbus, OH market.

      Michael Shelton
      mshelton94@...
    • brian richman
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 26, 2003
        I am a PT in Florida and own a DME company. In order for patients to get motorized W/C in Ohio, it needs a PT eval. If I provide you or your company with these evals, would you like to do them and you can bill medicare for it? If not, know anyone that can help me out? I'd appreciate any info you can give me.
        Thanks
        Brian Richman, MPT
        You can write me at gymnst37@... or call 800 713 0395

        mshelton94 <mshelton94@...> wrote:
        I am presently developing an outpatient therapy
        business plan that aims to either start de novo
        facilities or purchase small network of clinics.

        As part of my due diligence, I am trying to meet therapists and
        industry professionals in the Columbus, OH market.

        Michael Shelton
        mshelton94@...

      • jonathan Santos