PT (60K) Silver Spring Md - needed

  • ptjobs4u
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 21, 2003
      Its the freedom to express both your talent and your voice, the
      respect to listen to your input, and a collaborative spirit that
      gives you the support and confidence to achieve your goals. That's
      the kind of environment we offer you!

      We're looking for a Physical therapist (up to 60K) and a Physical
      Therapist Assistant (up to 43k) for our rehabilitation facilities
      located in Silver Spring/Bethesda, MD and Arlington, VA areas. We
      cater to a mostly geriatric population with neurologic & orthopedic
      diagnoses. Salary is competitive with excellent benefits!

      Please send resume to our coordinator: monica1st@.... Or fax
      us directly: 703-995-4664.
    • brian richman
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 26, 2003
        We are a Durable medical equipment company looking for PT's to write evals to help determine if a patient is suitable for an electric wheelchair. Areas needed are Pittsburgh, Maryland and Ohio. We provide the patients, you do the evals and you or your company can bill Medicare for it. Great opportunity to make extra cash!!!
        Call 800-713-0395

      • Kerry Fitz
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 27, 2003
          Hey Brian... its been awhile since Ive talked to you, but it seems that ur doing well for yourself. Just wanted to send a quick note to say hi, and see what youve been up to.  I also have been looking into the DME companies... so maybe this time you can help me starting up, verses the other way around. Are u going to atlanta to the DME conference?  When u say "we" did you get some partners? Are you still doing the outpatient clinics? Anyway... going to stop here, I look forward to hearing from you, and congrats on expanding... Kerry FitzGerald, Dynamic Rehab Center, Spring Hill, FL