APTA Conference in Orlando October 5 &6 - NEED PT to help gain entrance

  • mshelton94
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 19, 2003
      Hello,

      I would like to attend APTA's Conference on PTPP in Orlando on October
      5 &6. Unfortunately, since I am not a member of APTA I can not gain
      entrance. However, APTA says that I may attend with a PT as their
      guest. If anyone is going please contact me and I will pay a portion
      of your entrance fee for your help.

      Michael Shelton
      mshelton94@...