[physical_therapists_in_business] Thank you PT ADVANCE writer

  • Charlene K. Anderson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 27, 2000
      Dear PT's, I would like to thank Jolynn Tumolo, a writer for the PT ADVANCE magazine. After I started the group. I happened to read a article written by her "Gearing Therapy Backgrounds to Other Careers" I appreciated the timeliness of the article. I wrote to her in regards to that and that I was setting up a group for PT's in business. I was very pleased when she emailed me back and asked if she could put my letter in the Letters to the Editor. I give her credit for the speed at which this group is taking off. Thank you again! Charlene