Wanted: Entrepreneurial PT or OT in N.VA

  • studleywellness
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29, 2003
      Studley Wellness has opened a wellness clinic in Reston, VA. We are
      looking for a PT, OT, or possibly other health-related professionals
      to share our beautiful clinic.

      There are 3 rooms available, all windowed and bright, ranging from
      10x12 to 12x14. We have a large, nice reception area, a conference
      room seating 30, and are located conveniently just off the Dulles
      Toll Road, 5 minutes from Reston Hospital. There is a health club
      and a family physician practice in our small building, so networking
      or use of fitness equipment is possible.

      Studley Wellness' purpose to to help people take a proactive role in
      their health. We conduct walk-in health screenings (cholesterol,
      osteoporosis, diabetes, RMR, body composition, BP), hold lectures
      free for the community, and are developing wellness support groups
      for weight management, diabetes management, heart health, and active
      adults. More info is available on our website,
      www.studleywellness.com

      If you are interested, please email or call 703-860-0662.