Re: [physical_therapists_in_business]

  • Mr doug rosener
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 7 7:01 PM
      Pamela,
      I have an OT that we hired that we pay based solely on
      a percentage of our net billings for her services. I
      do not pay my PT's this way, although I have tossed
      around the idea and I am also searching for a good
      way. The main difference is that I never had OT at
      the practice and she was/is responsible for all of the
      marketing of that business and I kind of looked at it
      as an added service. There was no risk really for us,
      other than a little equipment at the start. With PT,
      however, we have an established practice that is doing
      well, so the business is already there. If you have
      any ideas or get any please let me knnow!
      Thanks,
      Doug Rosener, MPT
      --- Pamela Belle Wain <pamelawain@...>

      http://sbc.yahoo.com