  • Pamela Belle Wain
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 3, 2003
      I am trying to develop an incentive/payment plan for  my therapists linked to their productivity.  Does anybody know of a plan they are happy with?

      Pamela Wain, MPT
      Flex Physical Therapy & Fitness

      Tel:  510-655-3060
    • Mr doug rosener
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 7, 2003
        Pamela,
        I have an OT that we hired that we pay based solely on
        a percentage of our net billings for her services. I
        do not pay my PT's this way, although I have tossed
        around the idea and I am also searching for a good
        way. The main difference is that I never had OT at
        the practice and she was/is responsible for all of the
        marketing of that business and I kind of looked at it
        as an added service. There was no risk really for us,
        other than a little equipment at the start. With PT,
        however, we have an established practice that is doing
        well, so the business is already there. If you have
        any ideas or get any please let me knnow!
        Thanks,
        Doug Rosener, MPT
        --- Pamela Belle Wain <pamelawain@...>

        http://sbc.yahoo.com