Maryland job opening

  • Mr doug rosener
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 16, 2003
      Hello everyone! We currently have an opening for a
      full-time PT in a therapist owned outpatient setting
      with onsite aquatics!! Our caseload consists of
      mostly orthopaedics with alot of post-surgical cases
      as well as a smattering of neuro here and there. We
      are looking for someone with good manual skills and an
      interest and/or experience with aquatics. If you are
      interested or know of anyone who may be, please
      forwrard resume to dougrosener@.... Thanks for
      your interest!
      Doug

      http://sbc.yahoo.com