Let's Get Physical - Staff Physical Therapist, Cherry Hill, NJ

  • techdude27
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 13, 2003
      Let's Get Physical - Staff Physical Therapist, Cherry Hill, NJ

      We're a leader in aquatic rehabilitation and we need an active,
      dynamic and energetic Staff Physical Therapist to "get physical" with
      us as we strive to deliver a total wellness solution that integrates
      proper exercise, education, motivation and injury management.

      Standing still in the water and ready to go for a swim? Take the
      plunge by leveraging your experience as a licensed staff physical
      therapist in an outpatient environment to provide effective and
      productive staff coordination.

      Take your outstanding organizational skills into deeper water. We need
      our new Staff Physical Therapist to lead the effort in reviewing
      schedules, billings, rehabilitation nurse notes, staff meetings and
      progression and Medicare charts. You will specifically document the
      need for group therapy if it is ordered and relate it to the
      therapist's goals.

      Your adeptness at communicating, your keen attention to detail and
      your persistent desire to get things done efficiently will come into
      play as you implement these skills in staffing coordination with other
      sites, satellite coverage with various doctors, infection control,
      disaster drills and annual employee reviews.

      We are a service driven company committed to providing fitness,
      wellness and rehabilitation to those who seek it. We're looking for
      people who not only want a challenging career in Physical Therapy, but
      who will do whatever it takes to keep our clients happy, healthy and
      fit for life. If that's your goal then send your resume to
      info@... along with a half-page write-up of an
      accomplishment that best demonstrates your most significant work.
      Include this in your email response. We'll read it first.