Employment Opportunity

  • ptservicesofbratt
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 10 1:50 PM
      We currently have an opening available for a Full Time Staff
      Physical Therapist who is licensed in Vermont or eligible for
      licensure.

      A start date is negotiable but would preferrably be by 7/14/03.

      We are seeking a motivated individual who thrives in a busy
      environment and who feels comfortable with an case load that is
      primarily orthopaedic but who can also confidently treat other
      diagnoses.

      Our successful applicant should be interested in program development
      for niche markets. Another valuable asset would be an interest in a
      future partnership role but this is not essential.

      We offer:

      a flexible work schedule
      a competitive salary
      3 weeks paid vacation per year
      6 paid holidays and 2 personal days per year
      2 continuing education courses per year with paid continuing
      education time and paid accommodation
      we pay 50% of our staff's health care premiums (we presently have
      BC/BS of Vermont)
      we are a profit sharing practice (to a maximum of 10%) so there is a
      tangible return for everyone's hard work.
      Interested individuals can contact Damon Kindopp, PT (Clinical
      Director and Vice President) by phone at (802) 254-4699, by fax
      (802) 257-1985 or by email:

      damon@...