Still need PT or PTA debater who believes that massage practitioners are not "therapists"

  • Andrea Salzman
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 11, 2003
      Dear PTs/PTAs,

      I am still in need of a PT or PTA who believes that massage practitioners
      are not "therapists" (in other words, that massage practitioners' scopes of
      practice should be limited to working with apparently healthy individuals
      for purposes of relaxation, not therapy).

      I already have a debater making the case for the opposite position.

      Andrea Salzman, MS, PT
      Advance for PTs/PTAs