RE: [physical_therapists_in_business] Temp Travel Jobs for PT's Nationwide

  • Romona Rivere
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 4, 2003

      Good morning.

      First thing is what state are you interested in doing a temporary assignment in?  Each state has different licensures and restrictions. When would you be available for a temporary assignment?  What shifts are you interested in working?  What type of setting are you most comfortable in?  What are your certifications?

       The best thing is to call me when you can talk with me for about 15 minutes.  I look forward to speaking with you.

      Romona Rivere