Temp Travel Jobs for PT's Nationwide

  • romonarivere <romona@protouchstaffing.co
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 26, 2003
      I'm currently looking for Physical Therapists that want to see the
      country and make good money while their at it.

      Who wouldn't want to practice their profession and meet new people
      every quarter. Great pay, you decide where you want go.

      ASAP needs in IL, IN, TX, OK, MI
    • Icon Icon
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 2, 2003

        I'm interested, could you give me the details, thanks

         "romonarivere <romona@...>" <romona@...> wrote:

        I'm currently looking for Physical Therapists that want to see the
        country and make good money while their at it.

        Who wouldn't want to practice their profession and meet new people
        every quarter.  Great pay, you decide where you want go.

        ASAP needs in IL, IN, TX, OK, MI

        Yahoo! Mobile
        - Exchange IMs with Messenger friends on your Telstra or Vodafone mobile phone.

      • Romona Rivere
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 4, 2003

          Good morning.

          First thing is what state are you interested in doing a temporary assignment in?  Each state has different licensures and restrictions. When would you be available for a temporary assignment?  What shifts are you interested in working?  What type of setting are you most comfortable in?  What are your certifications?

           The best thing is to call me when you can talk with me for about 15 minutes.  I look forward to speaking with you.

          Romona Rivere