Marketing a product

  • tunneltech
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 16, 2002
      Hello,
      I am brand new to the group. I have designed, patented and am now
      starting to manufacture a product of interest to PTs, OTs, MDs and
      their patients. It is a wrist brace for treating Carpal Tunnel
      Syndrome. The key feature that is unique is it allows full wrist
      flexion & extension ROM, therefore it can be worn while working. Do
      any members have experience/suggestions about bringing a product to
      market?
      Rich Singer, PT
      Inventor of the Tunnel Tech Wrist Brace