Re: [physical_therapists_in_business] New Practice Buidling Tips

  • kellyspt
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 2, 2002
      I'll make up a list and get back to you, but if you get any good ideas, please forward them my way:)   Don Kelly PT OCS
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 14, 2002
        Hi Liz,

        My marketing ability has recently received a tremendous boost after
        I got hold of a copy of the book, 'Marketing for Complementary
        Therapists - 101 tried and tested ways to attract clients'. It is
        published by 'How to Books' and available from www.amazon.co.uk. The
        author is Steven Harold. I don't think I will ever be short of an
        idea again as the book is packed and actually has more than 101
        ideas. Well worth my £10.

        Warm wishes

        Shirley

        --- In physical_therapists_in_business@y..., "kellyspt"
        <kellyspt@m...> wrote:
        > I'll make up a list and get back to you, but if you get any good
        ideas, please forward them my way:) Don Kelly PT OCS
        Tips

        > Hi Everyone,
        >
        > I am new to this group but wondered whether any of the
        experienced
        > therapists here had any tips/advice on the best and most cost
        effective ways of letting potential customers/clients know that my
        therapy is available.

        > Thanks in advance
        >
        > Liz

        > Outgrown your current e-mail service? Get 25MB Storage, POP3
        Access,
        > Advanced Spam protection with LYCOS MAIL PLUS.
        > http://login.mail.lycos.com/brandPage.shtml?
        pageId=plus&ref=lmtplus

        physical_therapists_in_business@e...

        Service.
      • kellyspt
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 14, 2002
          thank you son much for responding, best wishes!

          <kellyspt@m...> wrote:
          > I'll make up a list and get back to you, but if you get any good
          ideas, please forward them my way:)   Don Kelly PT OCS

          Service.