Re: [physical_therapists_in_business] New Practice Buidling Tips

  • kellyspt
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 2, 2002
      I'll make up a list and get back to you, but if you get any good ideas, please forward them my way:)   Don Kelly PT OCS
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 3, 2002
        Place well-designed business cards in strategic locations where your
        potential clients would see them, develop relationships with key physicians
        who would refer to you, do lectures of interest at key establishments where
        your potential clients frequent.
        > I am new to this group but wondered whether any of the experienced
        > therapists here had any tips/advice on the best and most cost effective
        ways of letting potential customers/clients know that my therapy is
        available.

        > Thanks in advance
        >
        > Liz

        > Outgrown your current e-mail service? Get 25MB Storage, POP3 Access,
        > Advanced Spam protection with LYCOS MAIL PLUS.
        > http://login.mail.lycos.com/brandPage.shtml?pageId=plus&ref=lmtplus

        physical_therapists_in_business@...

      • s_lancet
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 14, 2002
          Hi Liz,

          My marketing ability has recently received a tremendous boost after
          I got hold of a copy of the book, 'Marketing for Complementary
          Therapists - 101 tried and tested ways to attract clients'. It is
          published by 'How to Books' and available from www.amazon.co.uk. The
          author is Steven Harold. I don't think I will ever be short of an
          idea again as the book is packed and actually has more than 101
          ideas. Well worth my £10.

          Warm wishes

          Shirley

          --- In physical_therapists_in_business@y..., "kellyspt"
          <kellyspt@m...> wrote:
          > I'll make up a list and get back to you, but if you get any good
          ideas, please forward them my way:) Don Kelly PT OCS
          Tips

          > Hi Everyone,
          >
          > I am new to this group but wondered whether any of the
          experienced
          > therapists here had any tips/advice on the best and most cost
          effective ways of letting potential customers/clients know that my
          therapy is available.

          > Thanks in advance
          >
          > Liz

          > Outgrown your current e-mail service? Get 25MB Storage, POP3
          Access,
          > Advanced Spam protection with LYCOS MAIL PLUS.
          > http://login.mail.lycos.com/brandPage.shtml?
          pageId=plus&ref=lmtplus

          physical_therapists_in_business@e...

          Service.
        • kellyspt
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 14, 2002
            thank you son much for responding, best wishes!

            <kellyspt@m...> wrote:
            > I'll make up a list and get back to you, but if you get any good
            ideas, please forward them my way:)   Don Kelly PT OCS

            Service.