New Practice Buidling Tips

  • elizabeth Patrowski
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 31, 2002
      Hi Everyone,

      I am new to this group but wondered whether any of the experienced
      therapists here had any tips/advice on the best and most cost effective ways of letting potential customers/clients know that my therapy is available.

      Thanks in advance

      Liz

      Outgrown your current e-mail service? Get 25MB Storage, POP3 Access,
      Advanced Spam protection with LYCOS MAIL PLUS.
    • kellyspt
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 2, 2002
        I'll make up a list and get back to you, but if you get any good ideas, please forward them my way:)   Don Kelly PT OCS

        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 3, 2002
          Place well-designed business cards in strategic locations where your
          potential clients would see them, develop relationships with key physicians
          who would refer to you, do lectures of interest at key establishments where
          your potential clients frequent.
          > I am new to this group but wondered whether any of the experienced
          > therapists here had any tips/advice on the best and most cost effective
          ways of letting potential customers/clients know that my therapy is
          available.

          > Thanks in advance
          >
          > Liz

          > Outgrown your current e-mail service? Get 25MB Storage, POP3 Access,
          > Advanced Spam protection with LYCOS MAIL PLUS.
          > http://login.mail.lycos.com/brandPage.shtml?pageId=plus&ref=lmtplus

          physical_therapists_in_business@...

        • s_lancet
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 14, 2002
            Hi Liz,

            My marketing ability has recently received a tremendous boost after
            I got hold of a copy of the book, 'Marketing for Complementary
            Therapists - 101 tried and tested ways to attract clients'. It is
            published by 'How to Books' and available from www.amazon.co.uk. The
            author is Steven Harold. I don't think I will ever be short of an
            idea again as the book is packed and actually has more than 101
            ideas. Well worth my £10.

            Warm wishes

            Shirley

            --- In physical_therapists_in_business@y..., "kellyspt"
            <kellyspt@m...> wrote:
            > I'll make up a list and get back to you, but if you get any good
            ideas, please forward them my way:) Don Kelly PT OCS
            Tips

            > Hi Everyone,
            >
            > I am new to this group but wondered whether any of the
            experienced
            > therapists here had any tips/advice on the best and most cost
            effective ways of letting potential customers/clients know that my
            therapy is available.

            > Thanks in advance
            >
            > Liz

            > Outgrown your current e-mail service? Get 25MB Storage, POP3
            Access,
            > Advanced Spam protection with LYCOS MAIL PLUS.
            > http://login.mail.lycos.com/brandPage.shtml?
            pageId=plus&ref=lmtplus

            physical_therapists_in_business@e...

            Service.
          • kellyspt
            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 14, 2002
              thank you son much for responding, best wishes!

              <kellyspt@m...> wrote:
              > I'll make up a list and get back to you, but if you get any good
              ideas, please forward them my way:)   Don Kelly PT OCS

              Service.