Electronic Billing

  • wspt4
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 16, 2002
      I use PTOS software for pt and insurance billing. I would like to
      convert entirely to electronic billing. Does anyone have any
      experience using PTOS for this? Which clearinghouse do you use and
      why? Can you do MC billing with that service?

      Any additional info would be helpful. Thanks.

      DS
    • kellyspt
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 17, 2002
        We use the med manager program, it is a very comprehensive system. We use a E billing company that handles all the actual claims... also very good and efficient. The cost to ebill is much less then to mail the claims.
        DON PT OCS