OT-PT-SLP Course Reviewers, new opportunities

  • Wendy, Dynamic Learning Online
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2002
      Dynamic Learning Online, the leading provider of E-Learning for the
      Healthcare Professional (http://www.dynamic-online.com/), is seeking
      experienced therapists (OT, PT or SLP) to review and critique online
      continuing education courses.

      You must be a therapist with knowledge and/or experience in managed care OR
      marketing and business promotion. We will select a candidate to review and
      give feedback on a course relating to managed care, and another candidate to
      review a course on professional services marketing. You should have enough
      experience in the subject area so you can comfortably make recommendations
      and comments on the
      content.

      In exchange for your work, you will be granted access to another E-learning
      course of your choosing within our current course library. This is a great
      opportunity to attend free continuing education courses and earn CEU's from
      the convenience of your home!

      If interested, send a resume and letter of interest via email (attachments
      OK) to Wendy Brennan, MS, OTR, Editor in Chief, Dynamic Learning Online at
      wendydlo@.... Be sure to include which subject area you are
      interested in (managed care, marketing, or both), and why.

      *Other reviewing opportunities are available for experienced SLP's in a
      variety of subjects. Email Wendy at wendydlo@... for more
      information.

      Thank you,

      ~Dynamic Learning Online
      http://www.dynamic-online.com/
      "E-Learning for the Healthcare Professional"