Question

  • AC
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2002
      If I could pose a question to the group...

      What do you all see as positives and negatives regarding case
      management? Are there issue that you repeatedly encounter that
      hinder effective patient care? Are there ways that you have
      effectively found to work with your case management departments to
      improve the quality of care? I am in the process of researching
      these concepts and would appreciate the feedback...

      Alisa Curry, RPT
      Washington Hospital - Fremont, CA