[physical_therapists_in_business] Welcome to Physical_Therapist _in _Business

  • Charlene K. Anderson
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 23, 1999
      Hi,

      This group for Physical Therapists was designed to network Physical Therapists who are in or want to be in business for themselves. It is this group's objectives to:
      1. Help Physical Therapists find solutions to business challenges.
      2. Help Physical Therapist who want to be in business for themselves explore and evaluate opportunities within physical therapy and related areas.
      Group moderator has been a Physical Therapist for over 10 years and a Feldenkrais Practitioner for six years. She has been an employee, an independent contractor, a private therapist and a consultant. Currently, in adddition to practicing Physical Therapy and raising a young family, she has her own internet and health business.
      Welcome to all Physical Therapists. I hope this group helps you accomplish your life's goals.

      Cheers,

      Charlene K. Anderson, P.T.
    • Nancy Harvier
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 25, 2000
        "charlene k. anderson" <charanderso-@...> wrote:
        original article:http://www.egroups.com/group/physical_therapists_in_bu
        siness/?start=1
        > Hi,
        >
        > This group for Physical Therapists was designed to network Physical
        Therapists who are in or want to be in business for themselves. It is
        this group's objectives to:
        > 1. Help Physical Therapists find solutions to business challenges.
        > 2. Help Physical Therapist who want to be in business for themselves
        explore and evaluate opportunities within physical therapy and related
        areas.
        > Group moderator has been a Physical Therapist for over 10 years and a
        Feldenkrais Practitioner for six years. She has been an employee, an
        independent contractor, a private therapist and a consultant.
        Currently, in adddition to practicing Physical Therapy and raising a
        young family, she has her own internet and health business.
        > Welcome to all Physical Therapists. I hope this group helps you
        accomplish your life's goals.

        > Cheers,
        >
        > Charlene K. Anderson, P.T.

      • Charlene K. Anderson