60New Member

  • pdefrees@dellnet.com
    Jul 10, 2000
      Dear Charlene, Thanks for launching this website. I have worked as
      a physical therapist for just over twelve years now. My career as a
      PT has been fulfilling in many ways, but the limitaions and
      frustrations of managed care has prompted me to start thinking
      outside the box. I have also become much more interested in wellness
      versus rehabilitation. I know that with the aging population, there
      is a tremendous opportunity for PT's to focus on preventitive
      programs and wellness. I am also interested in starting a web-based
      business of some sort, but with no business experience per se it is
      intimidating. Any suggestions you may have would be welcome.
      Sincerely, pdf
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic