6[physical_therapists_in_business] Re: Welcome to Physical_Therapist _in _Business

  • Nancy Harvier
    Jan 25, 2000
      "charlene k. anderson" <charanderso-@...> wrote:
      original article:http://www.egroups.com/group/physical_therapists_in_bu
      siness/?start=1
      > Hi,
      >
      > This group for Physical Therapists was designed to network Physical
      Therapists who are in or want to be in business for themselves. It is
      this group's objectives to:
      > 1. Help Physical Therapists find solutions to business challenges.
      > 2. Help Physical Therapist who want to be in business for themselves
      explore and evaluate opportunities within physical therapy and related
      areas.
      > Group moderator has been a Physical Therapist for over 10 years and a
      Feldenkrais Practitioner for six years. She has been an employee, an
      independent contractor, a private therapist and a consultant.
      Currently, in adddition to practicing Physical Therapy and raising a
      young family, she has her own internet and health business.
      > Welcome to all Physical Therapists. I hope this group helps you
      accomplish your life's goals.

      > Cheers,
      >
      > Charlene K. Anderson, P.T.

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic