55[physical_therapists_in_business] BREAST CANCER

  • Sandra Flickstein
    Feb 26, 2000

      We need those of you who are great at forwarding on info with your
      email network. Please read and pass on.

      Peace and good health.

      It would be wonderful if 2000 were the year a cure for breast cancer
      was found!!!!

      The notion that we could raise $16 million by buying a book of stamps
      is powerful!

      As you may be aware, the US Postal Service recently released its new
      "Fund the Cure" stamp to help fund breast cancer research. The stamp
      was designed by Ethel Kessler of Bethesda, Maryland. It is important
      that we take a stand against this
      disease that kills and maims so many of our mothers, sisters, friends.

      Instead of the normal $.33 for a stamp, this one costs $.40. The
      additional $.07 will go to breast cancer research. A "normal" book
      costs $6.60. This one is only $8.00. It takes a few minutes in line at
      the Post Office and means so much. If all stamps are sold, it will
      raise an additional $16,000,000 for this vital research. Just as
      important as the money is our support. What a statement it would make
      if the stamp out sold the lottery this week. What a statement it would
      make that we care. I urge each of you to do two things TODAY:

      1. Go out and purchase some of these stamps today.
      2. E-mail your friends to do the same.

      Many of us know women and their families whose lives are turned
      upside-down by breast cancer. It takes so little to do so much in this

      Please help! Thank YOU!!!!!