35[physical_therapists_in_business] Physical Therapist in Athletic Club

  • David Seidner
    Feb 3, 2000
      I am new to this web as well and I am excited about sharing/exchanging
      information. By the way, the PPS section of the APTA also has an
      information sharing site.
      I moved my practice into a health club one year ago and found it to be
      a terrific move. I have also incorporated many complimentary procedures
      to expand my ability to attract outside referrals and income. After 17
      years in this field, I am finally learning how to work smarter, not
      harder.
      Feel free to contact me through E-mail or this site.
      David
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic